Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Rose Day 2011 Sms Messages Greetings Valentine Free SMS 2011 Valentine Quotes Wallpapers

Happy Rose Day 2011 Sms Messages Greetings Valentine Free SMS 2011 Valentine Quotes Wallpapers

Roses have always been the loveliest source to express your deepest feelings and desires to someone special. Their impact can make happy anyone. Today is the day of Roses. Today is Feb 7, the day when we see most of ones having roses in their hand to gift to their loved ones. Happy Rose Day to all sweet people. Remember White Rose is for Peace, Yellow Rose is for friendship and a Red one is meant for a True Love. SMS & Messages:
1. Every night when I look at the moon,
it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon.
It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you.
Happy Rose Day!
2. 24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely Rose day n life!
3. The Rose Speaks of Love Silently,
in a language known only to the Heart.
HapPy Rose Day!
4. It is at the edge of the petal
That Love waits…   W.C Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment